Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

InDuKsi!

It's been a while i haven't written something in my blog...yeah yezz coz dude,,i have to attend such a wonderful course named INDUKSI @ Malacca purposely to confirm my existence as a T.E.A.S.E.R....oopsss,,TEACHER...
*my room...*



Totally freaking out coz can't remember last time i sat for an exam...for the last few days,,my head had filled up with those DASAR2 input,,REKOD,,theories that make myself sink deep down to zzzzzzzzzzz~~~
As usual,the best part was FOOD,,FOOD AND FOOD! so sorry coz the moment i saw my meal,,i was carried away, totally lost and forgot to keep any evidence that showed the MARVELOUS and SUPERB meal i've ever tasted instead of my own cook! ;p

*representatives frm JB. picture was taken rite after the exam*
*while waiting for the speaker,,cheeeeeseeeee*
Thank GOD...Everything is settled down,,juz missing my princesses rite now...they're spending their holidays at kampung n i know they must b happy coz free to do anything,,pampered by their granny...kidsz,,,they're never know how their mum cares abt them....wateva it is,,i''ll fetch them this Sunday...a few things need to be noted...Pearl will start her primary school while emerald pre-primary...one thing goes,,,another comes....life as a mother won't let me take my ample time....need to make sure everything goes as wat i've planned. oh,,,yeah,,,we will move to our new mansion (he he) this saturday...hope things will go smoothly...the lorry will come at 9 a.m. to shift our things....a new journey will begin in my life...again..thank god for 'rocking' my life...alhamdulillah~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment