Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Suka Hati


Salam untuk semua pembaca...

To b honest,, i have nothing important for this entry..thats why it is entitled SUKAHATI.. As you have known or maybe you did not know,,i'm in the holidays mode..this is what i've been waiting for every year.. it doesnt mean i hate my job..literally..it is not easy to apply leave as i'm not working with pen and paper.. my job needs me to deal with human which is crucial for me to be there..

Well,,for the time being..i'm enjoying this holidays at home with my kids..one day with my siblings as we have planned an outing that we named it "mommies' day out'".i'll update the event later, insyaallah..it takes time to upload and edit some precious pictures..

i just had a homemade tomyam for supper.. it's crazy rite cooking in the middle of night..haha..
my lil Qaisara is busy playing with her new kitchen set which i bought at Kipmart. 
She watches too many cooking set toys on youtube and demands to have one.. since the price is reasonable compared to the one that i saw at Toy r Us..i decided to buy for her..

Since we do not need to rush for school..i tolerate with my children's sleeping hours.they free to sleep and wake up at any time they want..at this hour..they are still playing in their room..
oh ya! 
let's pray for people in Gaza..there are many posts about them in twitter & facebook.. 
I hope our 'doa' will ease their burden..amin
Got to go now! have a sweet dream..to those who are working tomorrow,hepi monday blues :p 
Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment