Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cuti hari HOL

Salam.....selamat bercuti warga Johor....Johor je cuti yer....memang best!!!

actually,,i'm supposed working today(involve in renovation library) BUTTT my mr.SS is working today (private company,,wat they care abt HOL!) so,,nobody is going to look after my children including their TASKA. they refused to take extra charge (overtime) ..kind of weird ha??? usually they look forward on OT,,but gudd,,they show their respect on the HOL day~~~~so,,,today i spend my time with my kidz. watching,,eating,,singing,,playing,,,,

still feel guilty coz did not turn up today at school...sowi frenz~~~even though kind of ridiculous asking me to come work today but i know,,u dun have any choice....yesterday i've prepared myself some workload that i brought back purposely to do it today...brought exercise books (2 classes) for me to mark,,,and reference for teaching aids...wat happened???

seeee????the books are there and i haven't marked yet! he he,,,some are still in my car! gossshhh!!!guess wat????tomorrow i will put those books back in my car n bring it back to school....sometimes we are too ambitious n believe we can do it more,,but in reality,,we're just a human being,,,limited! he he~~~well,,after this i have to cook for dinner tonite and SS will come home less than an hour..need to rush...bye then...enjoy ur life!

No comments:

Post a Comment