Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, May 7, 2012

I am 32 now!


"Hepi bufday to meeeee
Hepi bufday to meeeee
Hepi bufday to meeeee
Hepi bufday to meeeee"

Last Saturday,, 5 May 2012 was my birthday.. i am 32 years old now..Time is really fliesss..Since it was Saturday plus public holiday,, i took the chance to celebrate it wit my dear ones..of course..my little family ..i love them veryy much..

    My husband & my 3 little kiddos...Ironically,,sometimes they make my life disaster,but at the end,,they will be always by my side..
    
My little 'baby' in her polka-dots..she looked soo serious! hehe~~

Mr husband..as usual,,busy with his gadget while my eldest enjoyed her meal

Next destination,,JPO!


Wish for this bufday??
Feel shy to ask more frm God..i feel grateful and blessed to have families and friends around me..i pray this love will be last long  ..Syukran~~

No comments:

Post a Comment