Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Engagement Day!

Definitely not me who is going to engage..
It was my sister in law..Sunday 13/5/2012

We went back for the preparation on Saturday morning :) my children were xtremely xcited n happy for the red day! Pose before we went back to Kota Tinggi..

CAR WASH CENTRE
A day before

Working on theseee......on the night before..


On The Engagement Day


My children wit their aunty(the one who is wearing the red-white skirt) ;)

Me n my husband..testing the food,,marvellous!

Presenting me & my husband's sisters..nice!


New to the family..
wake up mr hubby..it's a cheeeeseee :p
kaisah missed this precious moment.. she was sleeping beauty in the room~~

Although it was tiring, we really enjoyed to have all the families around. The wedding day will be at the end of this year.. Congratulations to the couple..we'll wait for the Big Day soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment