Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, May 17, 2013

The Celebration in May

It's May...
What makes it different to the other months in a year?
Because,,
in May i celebrate my birthday on 5th May =)

No cake,,candle,,coz everyone was overwhelmed with the election day,,even a few days before and until now..
Politics is the most common issue talked by people nowadays and i wonder when it would end...

Well,,
For my birthday,,
I received a special card and gifts frm my kids..
Although i did not give them allowance,,they spent their pockets money to buy something fr me..

Unfortunately,,the gifts have been screwed up by my little qaisara just before i managed to take the pictures..
It was a set of stationary with the note book..
Of course their little sister is too eager to write on it..

Nvrtheless,,here is the special card made by Emerald ♥ 



A surprise 'guess' handbag  fr me given by mr hubby.thank you very much ♥



Million thanks to friends and family for the wishes in the facebook,,instagram,,twitter,,and sms. I really appreciate that..may Allah rewards all of u happiness in your lives..amin...




Celebrating my birthday and Mother's Day..where else---->LEGOLAND! A place that can make my daughters happy :)

Finally..for the ending of May,,i'm celebrating Teacher's Day..Once again,,thank you to all who sent me the wishes..You guys are great! :')





This was taken yesterday during the celebration at my school.. the theme is..."if your were not a teacher...."
guess what I'm wearing? :) It was a mix n match frm the closet.. credits to my sis in law who is really generous to let me wear her gorgeous coat to complete my attire :)

Thanks again to all who makes my  May beautifully and unforgettable memory..
Till then,,bye..mmuahhhh~~

No comments:

Post a Comment