Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, April 22, 2013

blogging via samsung tab

Hi peeps..
I'm lying on my bed rite now,,watching my daughters fall asleep..
It's 9.40 p.m.
I am thinking to mark some books and plan to sleep at 12 tonite..
This is the typical of me..always ambitious to do somethg which it will b ended with nothg..
I bring back many books everyday..hoping that i can mark the books,yet i failed to do so.

Everytime i see my daughters are sleeping,,i cant just take my eyes frm my pillows..
I feel really old..
Sleeping does make me feel better..

Im actually blogging via my samsung tab..
I did prviously but i found tht i cant insert any pictures if im using this gadget..


Oh my! It's working this time!Extremelyyy exctd!
Haha,,i just tried my luck and it worked!

Ok,,as you can see the pic was taken during the netball tournament. In case if u still didnt recognise me,,im standing on the left side..wearing the pink guava hijab. Below, is the score when we defeated smk sutera..cool haa?

Ok,,let me press the 'publish' button and see if this entry wil appear in my blog page. Now,i can blog regularly than usual!till then,,bye..assalam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment