Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm back!

Oh my gucci...i cudnt believe my last post was last year!!hehe..yup3x,,i'm damn busy wit my my life in 2012..do u guys miss me?? is there anyone,out there went to search my new entry??eheheheh,,,*syok sendiri*
**************

As an ICT co-ordinator, plus my hectic time table of teaching,,,it is impossible for me to keep update my journey.. i have 3 princessess to look after and a prince charming who always need my attention :)
Besides, i'm in charged of the KRS school's team n netball team. Guess what?? my KRS platun has won and we will represent our district to the next level that will be held in MUAR... a part of my tense has relieved because i have continued the history of winning the competition for 4 years in a row!!! huhhhhh~~~  :)
Besides, this year is the memorable year for KRS school's team because for the first time we have the KRS girls' team..previously,,we only have boys...now we hv 2 platuns.. *bigsmile*
***********

Got to goo..,,, will c in the next entry sooonnn...peace yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment